Tuesday 13 October 2015

STARTING FUTURELEARN FILM COURSE

HERE is a blog post I wrote about starting my FutureLearn film course.

I recently signed up to a film course on FutureLearn that the University of Birmingham, the BBC Academy and Creative Skillset are running focussing on filmmaking theories and practices, how they interact to produces effective, believable and meaningful stories therefore helping me to develop short films for digital platforms. I will also be covering many issues whilst completing the course including critical thinking issues, story structure, film style, genre, ethics, legalities as well as practicalities for camera, sound and lighting.

I have started my course and will continue to update my Twitter feed when I have completed task (and weeks) of the course. My Twitter feed is located on the right hand side of my blog reel.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment