Friday 23 October 2015

BAFTA GURU



I have been making use of the BAFTA Guru website that allows you to listen to '60 second with....' interviews with BAFTA award winning actors/actresses, BAFTA nominated actors/actresses, up and coming actors/actresses, directors, script and screen writers, producers and distributors. These people are commonly known as 'Gurus' of their trade hense the name of the website; in turn attracting and addressing audiences such as myself. They discuss a variety of topics including screenwriting, scriptwriting (helping you focus on ideas)

Below is an example of a BAFTA Guru video I have watched; this is called '60 seconds with Alicia Vikander'.



The advice of scriptwriting from BAFTA award winning actress Emma Thompson was incredibly useful in providing me with advice for making use of film trailer ideas and helping me decide on different ideas when answering questions in discussion on my FutureLearn film course I am completing this year (HERE is link to a blog post on me starting my FutureLearn digital film course and HERE is a link to a blog post on answering questions in discussion on my FutureLearn digital film course).

I have been documenting my journey on completing my FutureLearn film course on my Twitter page located on the right hand side of my blog roll ----> or HERE is the link to my Twitter page.

Below is Emma Thompsons lecture on Screenwriters.



Below is an interview featuring BAFTA winning director and screen writer Richard Curtis on Screenwriters.



HERE is link to the BAFTA Guru website.

HERE is link to the BAFTA Guru YouTube channel where you can view, as well as on the website linked above, videos from BAFTA Gurus.

No comments:

Post a Comment