Saturday 10 October 2015

RESEARCH: BFI AUDIENCE EXIT POLLS

Collecting my research on Piktochart originally
I originally intended on presenting my research on audience exit poll data of recent films of the detective, thriller genre on Piktochart. However, having completed 3 charts of research on Piktochart, I was unable to continue as the software has a 20 photo limit. Nevertheless I will be using Piktochart in future posts as a different way of presenting information/research using technology. 


I used the online presenting tool, Emaze, to showcase my research instead. Firstly, I used the BFI exit polls and picked 7 thriller, detective films that I thought my target audience would be likely to watch and find out how big their audiences are, for example separating the data found by age and gender. This is known as quantitative research. I then found out qualitative research on the 7 films I had chosen from the BFI exit polls, looking at audience feedback on Rotten Tomatoes and IMDB.

The exit polls show the distributors aim of attracting and addressing audiences through the films trailer - I will be aiming to do this completing a film trailer.


Powered by emaze

No comments:

Post a Comment