Friday 9 October 2015

PLANNING: TREATMENT

Using GoogleDocs I discussed and planned my treatment with my group. We made sure that we included inter-titles, our production company ident at the beginning and the films title at the end with the release date and BBFC classification.

HERE is a link to our GoogleDocs document.

GoogleDocs is a really useful tool as it allows me to connect with each member of my group sharing vast amounts of information, photos and hyperlinks related to my film trailer project. It is also quick, easy to use and legible.

HERE is a link to a website that provided a number of useful tips for completing a successful treatment.

Below is the treatment for my film trailer.

I presented the treatment using Pikochart. Piktochart is a useful tool as it allows me to present information I have recorded in an eye-catching, bright and colourful format.





No comments:

Post a Comment