Friday 11 March 2016

PLANNING: CALL SHEET #13 - TAKING PHOTOGRAPHS FOR MY FILM MAGAZINE FRONT COVER

I was set the task to organise the call sheets throughout our filming and construction process. I have typed up the Call Sheets including the date of the shoot, location (with a map to help people know the route to travel to the location), crew to be attending the shoot with contact details, equipment used further promoting people to remember to bring the camera, tripod and lights home from the Media Studies studios as well as props and costume to wear. By completing a call sheet this will make myself and my group organised for future shoots so we don't miss deadlines.
This is a Call Sheet for a session taking photographs for my A Question of Identity film poster and film magazine front cover. I took photos on the same day as Call Sheet #11.

No comments:

Post a Comment