Wednesday 16 March 2016

FEEDBACK: FILM MAGAZINE FRONT COVER PUFF

I asked on feedback on my film magazine front cover. I asked my audience to give me feedback on my cover lines and font used in: the COLOUR OF FONT USED IN PUFF. I thought this would be an appropriate question to ask as cover lines take up most of the front cover and are extremely visible to audiences. Making a positive impact on the audience (getting them buy the magazine) and attracting and addressing them is my main aim in attracting them to watch my film – increasing revenue. 

Asking for feedback will allow me to have a better understanding on what my audience likes and dislikes (to improve our shots); allowing me to have a high chance of producing a successful film magazine front cover that attracts and addresses my audience.


No comments:

Post a Comment