Thursday 17 March 2016

FEEDBACK: FILM MAGAZINE FRONT COVER BACKGROUND COLOUR

I asked for feedback on my film magazine front cover. I asked my focus group to give me feedback on: the BACKGROUND COLOUR. I thought this would be an appropriate question to ask as the negative space takes up a fair amount of the poster, being eye-catching and dominant for the audience; being one of the key features attracting and addressing them. 

Making a positive impact on the audience (getting them buy the magazine) and attracting and addressing them is my main aim in attracting them to watch my film – increasing revenue. 

Asking for feedback will allow me to have a better understanding on what my audience likes and dislikes (to improve my work and equally my film trailer groups work - making sure my ancillary products work well together in attracting and addressing audiences); allowing me to have a high chance of producing a successful film magazine front cover that attracts and addresses my audience.






No comments:

Post a Comment