Wednesday 16 March 2016

FEEDBACK: FILM MAGAZINE FRONT COVER FONT AND COVER LINES

I asked on Twitter for feedback on my film magazine front cover. I asked my audience to give me feedback on my cover lines and font used. I thought this would be an appropriate question to ask as cover lines take up most of the front cover and are extremely visible to audiences. Making a positive impact on the audience (getting them buy the magazine) and attracting and addressing them is my main aim in attracting them to watch my film – increasing revenue.

Asking for feedback will allow me to have a better understanding on what my audience likes and dislikes (to improve our shots); allowing me to have a high chance of producing a successful film magazine front cover that attracts and addresses my audience.


As of yet, I haven't had any feedback given on social media platforms, however Pearl Brown, 60, Surrey who doesn't have Instagram or Twitter commented saying "I love the etched out effect on the protagonists face – it suits the thriller and action genre! I am attracted to the cover lines as it mentions 'UK's new star from The Unhinging' - I watched this (your AS film opening) and loved it! I want to see more and which new star is in this trailer!”.


No comments:

Post a Comment