Monday 21 September 2015

RESEARCH: FILM TRAILER CODES AND CONVENTIONS


By using my Trello planner for organisation (allowing me to keep up to date with my work each week), I have completed a Piktochart collating film trailer codes and conventions.

Piktochart is an infographic and is an extremely using tool as it allows me to organise and plan ahead my project tasks; allowing me to be organised and efficient when hectic stages of my project arise such as the construction (shooting) stages.

With the help of websites such as the Film Education website as well as the 6 trailers I analysed previously, I have had the correct, useful resources to help me devise the codes and conventions of film trailers.

Stages of making my PicMonkey collage

Selection of 3 questions on Film Education website that was helpful

Above I have made a PicMonkey collage of 3 useful questions that were featured on the Film Education website. PicMonkey is a useful tool as it allows me to make imaginative photo collages of selections of photos or screenshots presenting them in eye-catching and legible formats.

Below is the overall list of 6 useful questions provided on the Film Education website that I developed in my Piktochart on Film Trailer Codes and Conventions.

6 questions on Film Education website that were helpful
Below is my Piktochart on Film Trailer Codes and Conventions.

No comments:

Post a Comment