Tuesday 1 December 2015

FEEDBACK FROM FILMING AT THE GRAVEYARD

I asked on social media platforms for feedback on my production company ident. Asking for feedback will allow us to have a better understanding on what our audience likes and dislikes (to improve our shots); allowing us to have a high chance of producing a successful film trailer attracting audiences to come and watch the film at the exhibition stages.

As of yet, I haven't had any feedback given on social media platforms, however Pearl Brown, 60, Surrey who doesn't have Instagram or Twitter commented saying "I love the dark, sinister and haunting feel of the grave yard!".

I also asked:

Catherine Lowe, 29, Hampshire, "I think the grave yard is a really atmospheric part of the trailer due to the low lighting,

Ruby Howard, 24, Surrey, "I think the grave yard is really spooky! It makes me wonder how Sydney died - whether she was murdered or she died naturally!"

Olivia Jenkins, 47, West Wales, "I love the way Aaron collapses onto the grave - it adds emotion, sympathy and pity for Aaron dealing with his sisters death!".

Geoff Jenkins, 60, West Wales, "I agree with Olivia! I think the combination of Aaron collapsing onto the grave makes me feel sad, sympathetic and pity Aaron dealing with his sisters death. He must be so confused and desperately want to avenge her death! This shot makes me not only want to carry on watching the trailer, but follow the films process on social media platforms and view it at the cinema!".

I posted this on Instagram and interconnected with Twitter allowing me to have a variety of feedback from people of different ages, genders and locations in the world.


Instagram post


Twitter post


No comments:

Post a Comment