Tuesday 15 December 2015

CONSTRUCTION: INTERROGATING CHARACTERS

To show how I developed each characters backstory I intend on hot seating them (asking them a few key questions, based on a script that my group and I have devised).I  got the idea from FilmEscape - found HERE

I will interrogate the main available characters that have the most focus in the storyline: Sydney (played by Demi Collins), Aaron (played by Marcus Couling) and Female Migrant (played by myself, Kate Bradford). 
  1. I will write a questionnaire / script (key questions that reveal motivations, character related to the storyline of my trailer/film). 
  2. I will film the interview / hot seating. 
  3. I will present each character interrogation as a short edited video in which I will 'hot seat' the character. 
  4. I will then upload the finished (short) video to my film trailer FaceBook page and elicit feedback for Evaluation question 3. 
Below are some examples, provided by the FilmEscape website, of questions I can interrogate my characters with. I will choose 6 key questions.





1 comment:

  1. I think that the uses to which you will put the 'interviews' shows initiative.

    ReplyDelete