Thursday 18 February 2016

FEEDBACK: FUZEL


I am planning on using Fuzel to create photo collages of images and illustrations in the future.



Fuzel is an extremely useful new technology as it allows me to make numerous photo collages of my film trailers progress so far which I can upload both on my blog and my film trailers social media platforms. This will build up a buzz pre release of my film trailer and allow prospective fans to view the planning, construction, editing and exhibition stages of my film trailer; immersing fans in film related information.




I have made a 2 Fuzel collages: a photo collage and a moving photo collage (with music) of the progress so far of my film trailer project.

Below is the process of making the collage and the final collage. I uploaded these Fuzel collages onto Instagram to attract and address the attention of my audience (and social media users) in sharing their opinions and thoughts on the progress of my film trailer, building up a buzz pre release.


Step 1 - I selected the photos I intended on using for the collage and uploaded them into the 'template' section of the app to select different collage formats and styles.



Step 2 - I then selected my chosen template with the main aim of selecting an eye-catching and unique format so my target audience will notice the post on their news feed, successfully attracting and addressing the attention of my audience.



Step 3 - I chose my template and adjusted the opacity using 'effects' to brighten the lighting of the images making my collage eye-catching, noticeable and fun attracting and addressing my target audience.



Step 4 - I then uploaded it onto Instagram to gain feedback globally from social media users and my target audience allowing me to improve my work.



I then made a moving image collage of the progress of my film trailer using Fuzel. I uploaded this onto my media Twitter page to build a buzz pre release of my film trailer.




1 comment:

  1. Excellent exploitation of new technology to promote your own production work. Your understanding of the visual impact of using the collage tool Fuzel is effectively demonstrated and illustrated by your own posts via Instagram. Outstanding work, Kate.

    ReplyDelete