Tuesday 2 February 2016

CONSTRUCTION: EDITING A QUESTION OF IDENTITY POSTER

Below is a Emaze presentation of editing stages of my A Question of Identity poster. 

Please note that this presentation showing the editing of my poster excludes the making and editing of the QR code on the poster. I have left a space on the bottom right-hand side of the poster for the QR code. A QR code allows fans to scan, using their smart phone or iPhone, a code located on a film poster (or other product including a airplane ticket or tube ticket) and be led to information related to the primary product, for example my QR code would lead to my film trailer for A Question of Identity. I will add my personalized QR code once my film trailer is complete. 

The red box marks where I will put my QR code

This is what my poster could potentially look like with a QR code on it (this QR code is a mock up, not my official QR code for my film trailer)

HERE is link to a blog post I wrote on the making of QR Codes. 

HERE is a link to a blog post I wrote on independently completing a mini-case study on the Scandi Noir genre - this was a key influence of the planning and editing of my poster. 

HERE is a link to a blog post I wrote on independently completing a film shoot in Aberporth, West Wales on metaphorical weather, similar to those used in Scandi Noir genre texts. 


Powered by emaze

No comments:

Post a Comment