Sunday 17 January 2016

FEEDBACK: SOCIAL MEDIA

I asked on social media platforms for feedback on a over the shoulder shot of Aaron taking photographs of Chris in a busy High Street. Asking for feedback will allow us to have a better understanding on what our audience likes and dislikes (to improve our shots); allowing us to have a high chance of producing a successful film trailer attracting audiences to come and watch the film at the exhibition stages.

As of yet, I haven't had any feedback given, however Diana Bradford, 53, Surrey who doesn't have Instagram or Twitter commented saying "I like the light in front of Chris highlighting the busy street. I also like the fact that Aaron has his back to the camera creating a sinister, dark atmosphere. Well done!".

I posted this on Instagram and interconnected with Twitter allowing me to have a variety of feedback from people of different ages, genders and locations in the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment